Download Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic APK v1.17.1 Build 2121 [Patched/FIXED] [Latest and Free]
Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.17.1 Build 2121 [Patched/FIXED]
The new TomTom GO Mobile app is a sleek combination of the latest TomTom car navigation technology and world-class traffic information. You will always choose the best route available based on accurate, real-time traffic information that gets you to your destination faster, every day.
– Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
– Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don’t need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
– Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
– Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
– Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
– Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
– Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
– Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
This are the steps I’ve made to make it work !
1. Uninstall old version
2. install new version from Google Play
3. go through the install until having to choose a map, Exit the app
4. uninstall tomtom Go
5. Install patched version below
6. Start Tomtom Go, I get an FC the first time I start, go to Settings > Apps > Go > Storage > clear data
7. start Tomtom again, this time the app starts normally
8. choose and start downloading your map.
Note : Some times the map download stays a long time at 0%, pressing Pause, waiting a few seconds and then pressing Resume should should solve it.
– Improved Advanced Lane Guidance: See both the route ahead and the lane or exit you need to take side by side, when you approach an exit or junction. This feature is only available when in landscape view.
– Safety Camera Reporting: Report a safety camera as you drive using the new reporting button in the speed panel.